Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Death of Deliciousness: Day 1.

Exaggeration? Maybe. But nevertheless this stuff tastes gross.

What am I talking about you may ask? Or not ask, but it doesn't matter cause this is my blog. So I will answer it anyway.

Today I started my Isagenix 30 day Cleansing and Fat Burning System, and I must say it started off shakily when I expelled my "Ionix Supreme" forcefully from my body, as well as some of my Shake, Natural Accelerator Capsule, and IsaFlush...D'oh!

Shown above: A disgusting Beverage.

Well, that could have gone better I thought to myself as I went to work in the morning. But with perseverance I carry on. (And attempt to get the taste of the puke juice I had earlier in the morning.) I am still not entirely convinced that making me puke is not their prime objective.

Lunch, thankfully, is a real meal. YAY! Mahi Mahi with Mango. Fish is good, rice is good, veggies are alright too. No big deal there.

Dinner: Another shake. There are two flavours of shakes with the Isagenix System, Vanilla and Chocolate. I had taken Vanilla in the morning and for the evening I mixed them both. The shake is not delicious, but I can manage.

To finish off the day I went for a nice *read: painful* ~20 minute bike ride. I am pretty sure I shouted "I want to &$@#ing die!" at one point near the end. I feel sorry for the children present, but what are the nuns doing walking them that late anyway.

And so ends Day 1 of my Isagenix adventure. Could have been worse I guess...Oh and also, for lunch my brother had a large deep fried Appetizer and a Steak Sandwich with fries... That's why he is not on My personal Support Team.

1 Down, 29 to GO!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete