Sunday, July 19, 2009

Isagenix Day Numero Six

Very uneventful day today. Same routine as the other shake days.

Went to Toronto with my brother to pick up his new bike (mine is totally better). Had a Salad on the way back.

Then went to see the new Harry Potter movie. I enjoyed it, it had its humerous moments both in the movie and in the audience. My brother and I were up to our usual movie going comments to eachother.

We were a little late going to the theatre so we were stuck with the first row of seats. There was a young girl in our row (Around 5 I think). Who after stealing my brother's girlfriends seat, and attempting to steal her pop, really didn't want to stay in the seat her mom told her to. She was moving around throughout the whole movie.

At one point (in a very suspenseful and close to a spot where I knew something would pop out of the dark with a loud noise) she was walking around the floor like normal, and as you can guess she was more than a little frightened. It was quite humerous.

I didn't end up going for a ride today and will probably get to sleep early today.


As I enter week 2 of the Isagenix 30 day system I just want to go over my thoughts so far.

  • I am feeling very well so far.
  • I feel like I have more energy, and more drive to actually do some exercise
  • I have lost weight and inches. By day 10, I am confident I will have lost over 10 pounds.
  • I have gotten used to most of the tastes of the things I have to eat with Isagenix. The shakes are a non issue to drink and even the "puke" juice is not hard to take.
I have been told to switch up the way I am taking the pills, so I will start implementing that tomorrow. I have also learned I have been taking less snacks than allowed. Yay! So I think I will utilize the snack options I received from my Diet Guide.

All in all, it has been a good (almost) first week, and I am looking forward to seeing how much I lost come day 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment