Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hey, a Blog!

So I have decided to start up a blog. Big whoop want to fight about it?!

I will use this to record random thoughts, stories, and as a Diary of my Isagenix 30 Day Cleansing and Fat Burning System Adventure.

Facts: I am 19, Male, and from Ontario Canada. I like video games, MMA, hockey, and other things. I am currently studying at Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo. But, enough about me, let's talk about you for a while.

What? Nothing to say? What do you mean this is my Blog? I have to talk the whole time?

That's a jip.

I plan on writing a post at least once a day, sometimes more if it tickles my fancy or if I think about something neat to write about.

For now, I have already written my first Diary entry of The Death of Deliciousness (aka: Diary of Isagenix) so I don't feel like writing much more of an introduction post.

With that being said,

Welcome to Random Blog Title Here, and I am your Host. Enjoy your stay and please don't finger the drapes. I just cleaned them.

No comments:

Post a Comment